Stranice

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Hair PNG + Sneak Peek

Hello everyone!


Long time no see... I'm sorry for abandoning this blog again. I didn't have much time for graphics lately and I was just generally preoccupied with other stuff.

But anyways, now I'm here, ready to show you a graphic I just finished today.


I put much effort into it and I think it was definitely worth it. I can see much improvement since my last post here. It's so summer-y, and I love it.
As you probably can tell, it's not entirely finished yet. Some areas could still use some work; for example, the neck area. When I'm completely done and satisfied, this is going to be something for my Stardoll blog. So, stay tuned. ;)

And, here is the hair PNG. 
Feel free to use it, but please give me some credit or at least don't mark it as your own work. :)

I'm looking forward to hearing your opinions and advices; I am always trying to improve  my technique (and English too, as you already know (and can tell from reading this), English is not my first language).

xoxo, Lina

4 comments:

  1. its awesome ... can you do for us a video how to mmake a graphic
    can you give me your name on stardoll ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :*
      Maybe I will, if I find a good recording app. :) My user is Mini-Maus. , you can add me if you want. :))

      Delete
  2. Lina može pomoć?
    Kako na stardollu možeš namjestiti svijetleća slova?
    Hvala ako znaš.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kakva svjetleća slova? Ako misliš u prezentaciji, zato su potrebni posebni html kodovi. :)

      Delete